The Brother Nathanael Foundation
Contact has been made with various lawyers to explore a move to litigate against the Hanukkah Menorah set up on the White House Lawn every December for the "National Lighting Of The Hanukkah Menorah."
The Brother Nathanael Foundation's contention is that the Menorah is a "religious" symbol and NOT a "cultural" symbol as the Jews assert. Hanukkah Menorahs are displayed on both the exterior and interior of Jewish synagogues, thus PROVING the Menorah is a "religious" symbol.
- Progress is being made in efforts to litigate against the Hanukkah Menorah set up on the White House Lawn
- MOVING INTO MEDIA. The Foundation launched its Pilot VideoCast
- BRINGING THE NATIVITY SCENE BACK TO THE PUBLIC SQUARE
- Brother Nathanael makes plans for Wholesome Curriculum in schools.
- Brother Nathanael Completes Negotiations With Christian Educator To Publish Grades 1-3 Christian-Oriented School Curruculum.
- Brother Nathanael's STREET EVANGELISM Moves Forward!